This is the presentation of the webinar Global fuel quality and projection to 2022, broadcasted on February 15 and 16, 2022.
2021 was a busy year for fuels market and regulation, after the COVID-19 pandemic start in 2020. Many countries introduced regulatory changes to cope with the consequences of the pandemic, but we also saw a fuels demand revamp in certain regions. The global fuels market is more alive than ever.
The webinar covered the following topics:
- Summary of global and regional fuel quality and emission regulations changes in 2021
- Regional information for Africa, Asia & Oceania, Europe, CIS, North America, Latin America & the Caribbean:
- Current fuel quality and emissions regulations
- Regional projection for 2022:
- Fuel quality regulations
- Fuel market
- Emission standards (on- and off-road)
SGS INSPIRE is a market intelligence service that provides analysis and advisory services in transportation fuels, powertrain emissions, energy supply and sustainability. We collect and analyze fuel quality regulations and actual quality, alternative fuel policy and markets across the globe. Our fuel quality analysis and future projections are supported by SGS’s worldwide fuel surveys.