This is the presentation of the webinar Global fuel quality and projection to 2022, broadcasted on February 15 and 16, 2022.
2021 was a busy year for fuels market and regulation, after the COVID-19 pandemic start in 2020. Many countries introduced regulatory changes to cope with the consequences of the pandemic, but we also saw a fuels demand revamp in certain regions. The global fuels market is more alive than ever.
The webinar covered the following topics:
- Summary of global and regional fuel quality and emission regulations changes in 2021
- Regional information for Africa, Asia & Oceania, Europe, CIS, North America, Latin America & the Caribbean:
- Current fuel quality and emissions regulations
- Regional projection for 2022:
- Fuel quality regulations
- Fuel market
- Emission standards (on- and off-road)