Shelf Life Testing for Food
Learn more about the links between the sensory, microbiological and chemical properties of your products and your target best-before date.
Determining the correct minimum shelf life of food products is critical to the success of new products, the assurance and improvement of quality, and competitiveness in the marketplace.
- SGS supports you with sensory, microbiological and chemical analyzes for an accurate result that allows product changes over storage time to be captured in a broader context
- Different packages available depending on your needs
- Testing performed by a highly trained and experienced team of specialists
- Customized solutions available
- Storage available under real-time and accelerated conditions – temperatures from -18 to 40°C
View product details here